The Forest Stewardship Council US invites you to submit a nomination for the 2018 Leadership Awards.
You are welcome to submit your own project or company, or to nominate another. Click here to apply for a 2019 Leadership Award.
Nominations must be in one of the following categories:
- A design & build project commercial, institutional, residential, mixed-use, furniture or other - completed in 2018 or 2017 and which utilized at least 50% FSC-certified materials. The project must be located in the United States or Canada.
- An FSC-certified company or organization with a current and valid FSC certificate, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- An FSC trademark license holder with a current and valid trademark license, headquartered in the US or Canada.
- A nonprofit organization with a common cause or partnership with the Forest Stewardship Council and with an office in the US or Canada.
- An uncommon partnership: A campaign, event, or project that your company or organization completed in tandem with another company or organization brought about by your common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.
- An individual champion: An individual who has exemplified extraordinary leadership in innovating and advancing FSC and responsible forest management
How it works:
In addition to the general nominator/ nominee information below, as part of this nomination form you will be asked to submit narrative, 3-5 related images, and have the option of uploading additional supporting materials.
A jury will select winners based on comparison of all applications received and in consideration of the overall FSC marketplace. Winners will be notified by Friday, October 11, 2019.
Read about the 2018 and 2017 Leadership Award and Design & Build winners.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-355-4511.