The Forest Stewardship Council US invites you to submit for the 2016 Leadership Awards.
To be eligible, the project must meet ONE of the following categories:
- Design Build: A commercial, institutional, residential, or mixed-use building, or furniture, that was completed in 2014 or 2015 and utilizes at least 50% FSC-certified materials. The project must be located in the US or Canada.
- Certified Organization: An FSC-certified company, government agency, or nonprofit organization with a current and valid certificate, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- Trademark License Holder: An organization with a valid trademark license, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- Partnership: A nonprofit organization with a common cause or partnership with the Forest Stewardship Council, and with an office in the United States or Canada.
- Uncommon Partnership: A campaign, event, or project that was completed in tandem with another organization to advance a common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.
The application is available for download below.