The Forest Stewardship Council US invites you to submit for the 2017 Leadership Awards.
Applications are due Friday, September 8, 2017.
To be eligible, the project must meet ONE of the following categories:
- Design Build: A commercial, institutional, residential, or mixed-use building, or furniture, that was completed in 2016 or 2017 and utilizes at least 50% FSC-certified materials. The project must be located in the US or Canada.
- Certified Organization: An FSC-certified company, government agency, or nonprofit organization with a current and valid certificate, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- Trademark License Holder: An organization with a valid trademark license, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- Partnership: A nonprofit organization with a common cause or partnership with the Forest Stewardship Council, and with an office in the United States or Canada.
- Uncommon Partnership: A campaign, event, or project that was completed in tandem with another organization to advance a common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.
The application is available for download below.