The FSC Leadership Awards recognize excellence in the use of FSC certified products and commitment to responsible forest management.
Categories for submissions for people, organizations, and projects in the United States, Canada, and Mexico:
- A Design & Build Project - a commercial, institutional, mixed-use or residential real estate development, or furniture or other product design completed in the last two years and utilizing at least 50% FSC-certified materials for wood products.
- An FSC-Certified Company or Organization - Current FSC certificate holder
- An FSC Trademark License Holder - Current trademark license
- A Nonprofit Organization - Partnership or shared goal with the Forest Stewardship Council
- An Uncommon Partnership - A campaign, event, or project that your company or organization completed in tandem with another company or organization brought about by your common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.
- An Individual Champion - An individual who has exemplified extraordinary leadership in innovating and advancing FSC and responsible forest management.
NEW CATEGORY - for companies and organizations OUTSIDE of North America:
- North American Market Connection - Companies or organizations selling FSC certified products into the North American market.
Download a list of previous award winners below. Previous award winners are eligible to win again, particularly if at least a couple years has passed since the last award.
You are welcome to nominate yourself or someone else.
For the Design & Build category, please click here to apply for a 2023 Leadership Award.
For all other categories, please click here to apply for a 2023 Leadership Award.
Deadline to submit is Friday, September 8, 2023.