The FSC Leadership Award recognizes excellence in the use of FSC certified products and commitment to responsible forest management.
Categories for submissions:
- A design & build project - a commercial, institutional, mixed-use or residential real estate development, or furniture or other product design in United States or Canada - completed in 2020 or 2019 and utilizing at least 50% FSC-certified materials for wood products.
- An FSC-certified company or organization - Current FSC certificate holder, in the United States or Canada.
- An FSC trademark license holder - Current trademark license, in the US or Canada.
- A nonprofit organization - Partnership or shared goal with the Forest Stewardship Council, in the US or Canada.
- An uncommon partnership - A campaign, event, or project that your company or organization completed in tandem with another company or organization brought about by your common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.
- An individual champion - An individual who has exemplified extraordinary leadership in innovating and advancing FSC and responsible forest management.
You are welcome to submit your own project or company, or to nominate another. Click here to apply for a 2020 Leadership Award. Deadline to submit is Friday, September 25, 2020.