Thursday, 28 July 2016
FSC Leadership Awards Applications Due August 12th
July 28, 2016
The FSC Leadership Awards recognize excellence in the FSC system, allowing us to celebrate organizations and their achievements, and to encourage others to continue their pursuit of responsible forest management and conservation.
For an overview of the accomplishments and commitments from our dedicated FSC leaders who won Leadership Awards in 2015, check out the case study.
The FSC Leadership Awards are presented at our annual awards ceremony, held each year at Greenbuild, to celebrate the achievements of all award recipients.
Organizations can be nominated in the following categories for FSC Leadership Awards:
- Design & Build project for commercial, institutional, residential, or mixed-use construction projects or furniture or other products that were completed in 2015 or 2016 and utilize at least 50% FSC-certified materials. The project must be located in the US or Canada.
- FSC-certified organizations with a current and valid certificate, headquartered in the US or Canada.
- FSC trademark license holders with a current and valid trademark license, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- Nonprofit organizations with a common cause or partnership with the Forest Stewardship Council and with an office in the United States or Canada.
- Uncommon partnerships such as a campaign, event, or project that your organization completed in tandem with another organization brought about by your common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.