Wednesday, 29 April 2015
Now Accepting Nominations for the 2015 FSC Leadership Awards
April 29, 2015
The FSC Leadership Awards recognize excellence in the FSC system, allowing us to celebrate organizations and their achievements, and to encourage others to continue their pursuit of responsible forest management and conservation.
In anticipation of the awards this year, we will celebrate our 2014 winners in our newsletter each month until October 2015, when we announce our new award winners. For an overview of the accomplishments and commitments from these dedicated FSC leaders, check out the full case study. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for their monthly stories!
The FSC Leadership Awards are presented at our annual awards ceremony, held each year at Greenbuild, to celebrate the achievements of all award recipients. The event also serves to recognize all of the individuals and organizations that dedicate their time and efforts to protecting forests and to inspire continued commitment for years to come.
Organizations can be nominated in the following categories:
- A design & build project for commercial, institutional, residential, or mixed-use construction projects or furniture or other products that were completed in 2014 or 2015 and utilize at least 50% FSC-certified materials. The project must be located in the US or Canada.
- An FSC-certified company or organization with a current and valid certificate, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- An FSC trademark license holder with a current and valid trademark license, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- A nonprofit organization with a common cause or partnership with the Forest Stewardship Council and with an office in the United States or Canada.
- An uncommon partnership such as a campaign, event, or project that your organization completed in tandem with another organization brought about by your common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.
Applications are due by Friday, September 18, 2015. Click here for the application.
Please contact Amelia with any questions or comments:
Business Development Manager
ForestStewardship Council US