Tuesday, 18 February 2014
May 2014: Packaging Conference at Interpack in Germany
February 18, 2014
On May 13, 2014, FSC Germany and FSC International are hosting a one-day conference in Dusseldorf, Germany focused on FSC-certified packaging.
The event will offer seminars, panel discussions and opportunities to network with national and international players on the topics such as:
- Availability of FSC-certified material, recycled feedstocks
- Best practice examples in the packaging sector
- Application of FSC rules
- The importance of sustainable packaging as part of CSR strategies
Current information on the conference and its agenda is available on the event website.
The conference is designed for suppliers of packaging material, raw material providers, retailers, brand managers, product managers, marketing staff and packaging designers. Both certified companies and those interested in becoming certified are welcome.
The event will bee specially relevant to people in the following sectors:
- Food packaging
- Adhesive labels for packaging
- Manual packaging
- Packaging of consumer goods
- Secondary packaging like corrugated paper and cardboard boxes
- Cardboard boxes for cosmetics, medicines etc.
- Packaging for paper, stationery and office supply
Participants who register by March 1, 2014, will benefit from an early booking discount of 10% of the entrance fee:
- EUR 420,- * regular participation fee
- EUR 350,- * discounted rate for FSC-certified and registered companies
- EUR 300,- * discounted rate for NGOs, certifying bodies, FSC advisors, FSC members
- All prices without VAT, 19% VAT will be charged.
Register online here. The conference “Packaging For Forests” is sponsored by: SCA Sustainable Packaging. FSC Germany welcomes other sponsors, especially FSC certified companies that are already active in the sustainable packaging business. For more please detailed information please see the sponsor packet.
Contact: Mareike Kroener, mareike.kroener at fsc-deutschland point de, +49 761 3865351
Erika Mueller, erika.mueller at fsc-deutschland point de; +49 761 3865355