Wednesday, 13 July 2022
Register Today for FSC General Assembly in Bali
Help us shape the future of responsible forest management to ensure Forests For All Forever.
The FSC General Assembly is where hundreds of participants – Indigenous Peoples, environmentalists, business leaders, and other stakeholders – come together to discuss a responsible future for the world’s forests and the people and animals who rely on them.
The 9th FSC General Assembly will take place as a hybrid event from October 9-14, 2022. You can register today to attend the General Assembly in Bali, Indonesia in person, or choose to participate virtually.
All FSC members, certificate holders, media, sponsors, and other stakeholders with a passion for ensuring Forests For All Forever are invited to attend.
The event is full of opportunities to accomplish the following:
- Engage with people who are creating solutions, transforming markets, and catalyzing change for forests and forest products worldwide.
- Collaborate with other leaders through side events and contribute directly towards shaping the future of responsible forest management solutions.
- Create connections with leaders and change-makers through social events and networking.
- Be inspired by success stories, case studies and innovative solutions to global climate and forest-related challenges and opportunities.
- Gain diverse perspectives on key forest related topics through high-level keynote presentations.
Sponsoring the FSC General Assembly represents a unique opportunity for sponsors to grow awareness and affinity for their brand with this global forest community. Sincere thanks to current sponsors: Arauco, CMPC, Klabin, Kingfisher, Procter & Gamble, International Paper and Domtar.
If you are interested in sponsoring the FSC General Assembly, you can find information about sponsorship opportunities here.
More information about the program will be announced later in July here.
Register for the FSC General Assembly by August 15th before the price increases.