Wednesday, 09 February 2022
Upcoming Webinar: North America Consumer Perspectives
In late 2021, FSC and global insights consultancy GlobeScan conducted in-depth research into global consumer perspectives about forests and sustainability. Based on a survey of 12,000 consumers in 15 countries including the US and Canada, the research yields a trove of insights of interest to corporate marketing and sustainability teams worldwide.
On March 3, 2022 at 10am PT / 1pm ET, FSC and Globescan are offering a free webinar to present this global research, with special emphasis on results for the United States and Canada.
A few key findings:
- For 8 in 10 consumers, the research found that association with FSC has a positive impact on brands.
- Climate change has risen as a “concerning issue” by 15 points in Canada and 9 points in the US.
- Among forestry issues, “loss of plant and animal species” is most concerning.
The panel discussing the research will include:
- Elena Bliemel, HP, Inc.
- Jason Walters, GlobeScan
- Francois Dufresne, Forest Stewardship Council Canada
- Chris McLaren, Forest Stewardship Council US
- David Williams, Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Designed for sustainability, marketing and communications professionals, the webinar will help anyone who is exploring how their brands can leverage the latest consumer insights.
Register today for the March 3 webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MfcOqh […]