The Forest Stewardship Council US invites you to submit a nomination for the 2020 Leadership Awards!
You are welcome to submit your own project or company, or to nominate another.
Submit your nomination today!
Nominations must be in one of the following categories:
- A design & build project commercial, institutional, residential, mixed-use, furniture or other - completed in 2020 or 2019 and which utilized at least 50% FSC-certified materials. The project must be located in the United States or Canada.
- An FSC-certified company or organization with a current and valid FSC certificate, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- An FSC trademark license holder with a current and valid trademark license, headquartered in the US or Canada.
- A nonprofit organization with a common cause or partnership with the Forest Stewardship Council and with an office in the US or Canada.
- An uncommon partnership: A campaign, event, or project that your company or organization completed in tandem with another company or organization brought about by your common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.
- An individual champion: An individual who has exemplified extraordinary leadership in innovating and advancing FSC and responsible forest management
How it works:
In addition to general nominator/ nominee information, as part of this nomination form you will be asked to submit a narrative, 3-5 related images, and have the option of uploading additional supporting materials.
A jury will select winners based on comparison of all applications received and in consideration of the overall FSC marketplace. Winners will be notified in October, 2020.
Read about the 2019 and 2018 Leadership Award and Design & Build winners.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 612-355-4511.