SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR FSC FRIDAY 2021
Save the date: Celebrate FSC® Friday on September 24
SAVE OUR FORESTS. SAVE OUR CLIMATE.
On September 24, 2021 we celebrate "FSC Friday" . This year we will raise global awareness of the importance of responsible forest management and the important interplay between climate change and forests. As part of this annual awareness day, FSC aims to encourage and support consumers, businesses, communities and stakeholders to show their commitment to FSC and responsible forest management. This year, FSC Friday is all about the fight against climate change and climate-smart forestry.
How can you get involved?
- Promote your FSC certified product range, or FSC certification in the build up to and on FSC Friday! For example, run a special or feature particular products
- Organize internal/external promotions or events
- Use your communication channels, such as social media, newsletters, websites to draw attention to your FSC commitment!
- Share the positive impact of responsible forestry on climate change
- Involve schools, retailers and other partners in celebrating FSC Friday and spread the message of the importance of our forests to fighting climate change
Looking for more ideas? Reach out to us at info at us.fsc point org and we would be happy to help.
Check out our FSC Friday 2021 Toolkit
As an FSC certificate holder or stakeholder, you have access to our FSC Friday toolkit to support your digital and creative content. Our FSC Friday toolkit includes:
1. FSC Friday 2021 Logo
2. Website and email banners
Please go to https://marketingtoolkit.fsc.org/fsc-united-states for access to these assets.